LANCER TACTICAL M4 EVO 10″ RIS AEG GRAY GEN 2 KIT – LT-12Y-G2
The Lancer Tactical Generation 2 M4 Carbine LT-12 RIS EVO-M4 features a newly upgraded nylon reinforced polymer body, which allows for not only a tough, durable rifle. Furthermore, it is lightweight and maneuverable so you can stay in the fight for longer.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R1,928 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
The LANCER TACTICAL M4 EVO 10″ RIS AEG GRAY GEN 2 KIT – LT-12Y-G2
LANCER TACTICAL M4 EVO 10″, the Lancer Tactical Generation 2 M4 Carbine LT-12 RIS EVO-M4 features a newly upgraded nylon reinforced polymer body, which allows for not only a tough, durable rifle. Furthermore, it is lightweight and maneuverable so you can stay in the fight for longer.
Secondly, this carbine features a slightly redesigned with a lower receiver to be slightly more ergonomic for those who use a magazine-well grip on their rifle, as well as featuring a 10 inch picaninny quad-rail system that accepts accessories. The rear of the receiver also features a slight redesign, which appears similar to a M110 receiver, with a square cut to the rear where the upper and lower meet near the stock. Instead of a flat rear plate behind the stock tube, there is a sling plate for the convenient attachment of single point slings.
Internally, the 2nd generation of this Lancer Tactical comes with standard Version 2 gearboxes, so upgrades and modifications are easy to come by on the airsoft market. The Lancer pre-upgraded gearboxes come out swinging with an upgraded motor, 8mm ball bearings to ensure the gears spin more efficiently with less friction; a quick change spring system adjust the rifle velocity, and low resistance wiring to ensure smooth electrical flow from the battery to power the rifle! The rifle also features a 6.03mm tight bore barrel, and a rotary dial hop-up unit, to allow for more precise, accurate shots at range, along with a high feet per second velocity out of the box; it is perfect for long range engagements!
About Lancer Tactical:
They established lancer Tactical in 2012 to bring affordable, budget-friendly products to the sport of airsoft. Moreover, their product line comprises quality automatic electric guns (AEGs), as well as tactical gear used in airsoft, paintball, law enforcement, and military training. FUrth Lancer Tactical carries a significant variety of AEGs from polymer construction for beginner airsoft players to full metal construction and some of the most durable and affordable tactical gear to meet military simulation, training simulation, or airsoft needs.
Features of the LANCER TACTICAL M4 EVO 10″ RIS AEG GRAY GEN 2 KIT – LT-12Y-G2
- Firstly, M4 AEG is designed with a reinforced nylon polymer frame and furniture
- Upgraded flip-up front and rear sights w/ quick deploy release
- Metal gears and cylinder teeth are built inside the version 2 gearbox
- Ergonomically designed polymer textured grip
- Gears rotate smoothly provided by the 8mm ball bearings
- The quick-change spring system makes changing springs effortless
- Low resistance wiring prevents potential damage from the battery
- Crafted and polished 6.03 mm tight bore barrel improves range and accuracy
- The high capacity magazine holds 300 rounds and only needs one full wind up
- Retractable crane stock adjusts to meet the battle situation
- Simple battery placement is sealed with a cover located in the back of the stock
- Fires in full-auto and semi-auto, with a functional safety
- Full metal version 2 gearbox with an upgraded torque motor
- 20mm top optic rail mounts scopes, sights, and magnifiers
- Free float 10-inch nylon polymer rail system for attachments
- Provided charger automatically shuts down once the battery is fully charged.
- Lower Picatinny rail provides foregrip and light accessories.
- Fire mode selector mode includes full-auto, semi-auto, and safety mode.
- Brand: Lancer Tactical
- Operation: Electric Automatic
- Build: Nylon Polymer Frame / Metal Barrel Assembly
- Firing Modes: Semi, Full-Automatic w / Functional Safety
- Muzzle Velocity: 370 – 395 FPS (w/ 0.20 BBs)
- Magazine: 300 Round Wind-up High Capacity
- Gearbox: Version 2 (Metal)
- Battery: 9.6V Nunchuck
- Hop-Up: Yes / Adjustable Rotary
- Overall Length: 31″ – 34.4″ Inches (Collapsed-Extended)Â
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Colour: GRAY
About Lancer Tactical
Founded in 2012, Lancer Tactical is a renowned airsoft, airgun, non-lethal products, and tactical gear manufacturer operating out of Southern California, USA. Lancer Tactical produces a wide range of products that support both the entry-level and seasoned airsoft players to home-owners, law enforcement, and military personnel. The company leverages a network of distributors, dealers, and major commercial retailers to sell its products nationwide and internationally. Lancer Tactical produces an extensive product line, consisting of upgraded materials such as CNC machined aluminum parts and high performance nylon polymer that are manufactured to perform as reliable tools and airsoft gun platforms.