Retay Blank Gun 84FS Black
R1,495 – R2,295
*Online only price
The Self Defence Blank Pepper Gun has been engineered and designed to mimic the action and the sound of a real firearm. The Blank Gun can shoot either a Blank 9mm round, which creates an extremely realistic loud bang or otherwise a Pepper 9mm round, which propels a cloud of pepper particles at close range (2m – 3m). NO LICENSE IS REQUIRED.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R498 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
Retay Blank Gun 84FS Black
The Retay 84FS Blank Gun discharges 2 types of rounds: Blank and Pepper. The Blank Round is for shooting off a warning shot or for drawing attention. It is an ideal deterrent, designed to create fear and confusion in any would-be attacker.
The realistic gunshot, louder than a firearm by 2db – 12db, is most often enough to cause any perpetrator to flee. The Pepper Round is used as the last resort and propels a cloud of pepper particles at close range (2m – 3m), causing respiratory distress and temporary blindness for up to 30 minutes.
- Low profile sights, squared top blade and notch
- Ported hammer w/ horizontal thumb grooves for easier cocking / de-cocking
- Frontal 2/3 of slide’s half circle top is open, barrel is visible through it.
- Takedown lever sits on right side, interacts w/ notch actuated by trigger. In order to hinge the takedown lever back up, this notch must be depressed
- Threaded inside barrel end for accepting supplied flare attachment, inner polygonal barrel
- 5mm Blowback spring rod under barrel
- Slide catch sits on left face of gun, angled tri-grooved tab that can be depressed only when the slide is pulled back, can be punched out
- When empty magazine is inserted, and slide is racked, the slide will stay in place and cannot be reset until the magazine is removed. Same applies to an emptied magazine
- The trigger appears weighty, but when racked, it fires with a more comfortable single action draw weight
- Has plastic grip panels w/ diamond checkering, has Beretta-esque logo (three upward directed bullets instead of arrows) screwed on w/ phillips screws, sits flush w/ grip
- Has thumb safety at rear, comfortable beaver tail to prevent hammer bite into webbing between index and thumb
- Handle is double stack width but magazine is single stack, stiff magazine follower spring. Magazine cannot be removed or inserted without depressing the magazine release button
- Overall compact gun, ideally suited for women
- Calibre: 9mm P.A.K
- Lenght: 175 mm
- Height: 130 mm
- Weight: 766 g
- Magazine Capacity: 9+1
- Trigger Mechanism: Single action
- Safety: Manuel Safety